Join CIPC's monthly statewide calls for updates concerning the state budget, legislation, and healthcare reform implementation. Federal programs and legislation concerning immigrants are also covered, as well as updates from regional coalitions and partners throughout California.
Calls are usually on the last Thursdays of the month at 10 am. Bookmark this page to keep track of future calls and notes from past calls.
NEXT STATEWIDE CALL
April 25, 2013 at 10 AM
- AB 4 (Ammiano) - TRUST Act
- AB 241 (Ammiano) - Domestic Worker's Bill of Rights
- AB 335 (Brown) - Car Impoundments
- AB 817 (Bonta) - LPR Poll Workers
- AJR3 (Alejo) - Comprehensive Immigration Reform Resolution
- SB 23 (Lara) - Office of New Americans
- Protecting the Safety Net